Thomastown Library-Computer Room 52 Main Street, Thomastown Mel 8 G 7
Requirements: A laptop (WINDOWS OR APPLE), mouse, notebook and pen, USB stick.
People with NO COMPUTER are still welcomed. They will use the Library’s Computers.
This course is for those who have no knowledge of computers or minimum of it.
In this course you will learn:
* To operate the basic functions eg turn on/off computer
* Use the mouse
* Learn about Software / Hardware
* Learn all about the use and functions of programs
* Learn about functions such as control panel, etc, and many more
* Learn how to connect & use the Internet
* Learn how to set up Emails if they wish