Thomastown Library-Computer Room 52 Main Street, Thomastown Mel 8 G 7
This class is for people with good knowledge of computers
Requirements: A laptop (WINDOWS OR APPLE), mouse, notebook and pen, USB stick.
People with NO COMPUTER are still welcomed. They will use the Library’s Computers.
In this course you will learn:
* All the basic functions of Office applications such as WORD
* To develop documents, letters, tables
* To add photos in your documents/emails
* To develop Files and to save them in Folders
* Learn all about the use and functions of programs
* Learn about functions such printing, including attachments to
emails and many more
* Learn how to set up Emails if you wish