LOCATION: Peter Lalor Campus, 34 Robert St opp. Ryder Street, Lalor
DESCRIPTION: Need help to organise your Service Victoria app but cannot do it online. Well this class will be perfect for you.
This FACE-TO-FACE class will cover:
1. Helping you to set up your MyGov account – great if you have set it up but if you are not sure how to link it to Medicare we can help
2. Downloading your vaccination certificate from Medicare and placing it on your phone.
3. Linking your vaccination certificate – to the Services Victoria app.
4. Explaining how to use zoom – both how to use the link that is often provided and how to use the meeting ID and password.
5. Answering some of your questions regarding both of these issues.
In order to provide the best possible assistance to participants you will be waitlisted if you join this class and then contacted via phone, text or email with the exact arrival time.